AppLock 2.20.1 APK Download

AppLock 2.20.1 APK Download: you can Download Applock Lastest Version APK from here. My Friend ask me to use my mobile but I don’t want to use my device because I have my own privacy and no one like this thing. My guest children are so much stubborn whenever they come to visit snatch my mobile and start playing games use roughly, it’s terrible.so what the solution how I can hide to lock my apps so that no one other can use without my permission.
Here is an application Applock freely apk available to use for smart phone, tablets devices.
Key Feature of App lock
  • More than 200 Million satisfied user.
  • Hide Gallery images and videos.
  • Create a password, pattern or pin on any installed app.
  • Random keyboard difficult to detect your credential.
  • Lock you social apps Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and all other.
  • Free of cost no premium Feature.
  • Supporting 24 Languages.
  • Customized user interactive interface
  • Finger print enable
  • Low memory battery uses
  • No Need Wi-Fi
  • Pop up message to lock newly installed new app.


So what are you waiting? Download this APK and have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment